Pages

Updates & Stuff...

Preorders:


Orders:

-THE BF COLLECTION POST-

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summon a INBOU!

So after talking about Sho-boh Vol.7, Yesasia & INBOU last tuesday, i summoned INBOU. I went to check Yesasia.com again yesterday and found out that Sho-boh Vol.7 was Ready and In-stock. Once again it's INBOU. You can't avoid INBOU. INBOU is everywhere.

It made me happy though... I still have to wait to though. There is no way i can summon AKB48 single because it's not out yet.

It was like i talked to hana about the Nintendo Wii on June 8th and the next day [June 9] i got one. In this case INBOU was hana & me talking about Wii teh day before and my dad and he didn't knew about it. INBOU can make your life miserable or it can fill your life with happy waves.

Another one.
When hana is bored, he will do a search on Yesasia for things he or i might want. If there is something we want but Yesasia doesn't have we will talk about it. A few weeks later Yesasia has it. Summon complete. Teh power of INBOU.
It happened when i wanted Girl of Time and Sailor suit and a Machine Gun.

Again, I welcome you to teh WTF!

No comments: