Pages

Updates & Stuff...

Preorders:


Orders:

-THE BF COLLECTION POST-

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Something nice for October.

Jun Planning will be releasing this cutie in October.
Probably old news, but it's quite new for me. haha
I found about out the October release because i got a newsletter from Valley of the dolls.
After that i checked the pullipfiction forum. I was quite surprised when i found i haven't posted there for almost a year... WTF!
Anyway, i really want her.
She has a sweet looking face. I WANT, I WANT!!!
If i get her, she will be my 3rd Pullip.
So i have set some new priorities.
That means saving money and less jpop. OMG!!1 What am i saying!!?1!
Also...this means i have to look for a job. hahahaha!
Man, why October?
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will be released in Europe on October 26th for Wii.

Oh wait... priorities...
  1. job
  2. money
  3. stuff
Yeah right... Like that will happen anytime soon... ROFLMMFAO!

Anyway, Livejournal is acting froo-froo at the moment gyaaah.gif
NOT ONLY, BUT ALSO photobucket [because of maintenance]

No comments: